North Shore Great White

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

awsome story and thanks so much for sharing it with us, though i am so so jealous of hall, i would love to do that as i am a white shark freak, wow that is just so cool!!!

Wow, those pictures are awesome! Hard to tell how big those fish really are, but with this pictures, it all makes sence to me ;-)

Thanks for posting that article. What a terrific dive moment they have to share!

How increadibly cool is THAT!

Thanks Catherine

That poor boat captain lost his liscense for jumping in with passengers on his boat. I think that was a little harsh by the coast guard. They just saw it in the paper and popped him, I guess. It's kinda like a UFO lands and I stop my car to look and a cop tickets me for stopping in the road.....HARSH! BOO!

That is one big shark!! Great pictures!

With a shark that big it makes sense why mistaken identity attacks can be fatal. A test bite from something that big could easily mean a person being bitten in half.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom