Nose poker

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's just fine, but I snagged a coelacanth using my "bigstik" underwater fishing pole in the mariana trench. I would have landed it, if it hadn't been for a trident sub coming out of nowhere. The damn thing knocked my air hose loose.:rofl3:

I think you're making that up! :scorned:

Everyone knows the Mariana is a marine sanctuary!!!

:D

Nope its the truth, you might suck the plumbling through the hose. Back in the day, before my cert card expired , when we were diving on the titanic with converted propane cylinders it happend.:shocked2::shocked2::doh::doh::doh:

:confused::confused:Had a guy tell once thay used a water hose about twenty foot long for a snorkle.:no::no:

side note . . . there's not a kid that grew up around a pond that didn't try that at some time in his or her life. :blinking:

Did I tell you about my Aladin TEC?

The depth only goes to 999fsw, and when we busted that the other day, the LCD overwound and blew up the screen.

ScubaPro replaced it with a brand new TEC 2G!!!

:D

Ok you got me there, for I was one! Just dont use the one your dad had for siphoning gasoline.:no::bonk::doh::doh::doh:

Ok you got me there, for I was one! Just dont use the one your dad had for siphoning gasoline.:no::bonk::doh::doh::doh:

:yuck: Those were the days, weren't they? :)

I wonder if this will make 50 posts before a mod notices and moves it.

:confused::confused:Had a guy tell once thay used a water hose about twenty foot long for a snorkle.:no::no:

hey now!!!!

... there's nothing wrong with that. it's just harder to breath through than you expect it.....

Just make sure the other end is not attached to the house.:D:D:D:D:D

yeah... that was a real bitch to find that out..... I'm telling you..... :shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom