Nose poker

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If he could do it while I watched, I'd give him $20 and call him "Sir". 20' would require some huge lungs and powerful muscles.

Terry

And if a girl did it while you watched, you'd give her an engagement ring.:wink:

:dork2::dork2:Then their is that special diver, :dork2::dork2:(wanna be) who swears that there is a sunken town at the bottom of the lake. :shocked2::shocked2: He's been there, he's even got great polariods of it,:no: burid in a box deep in the attic along with the map that shows where the buried treasure of black beard is.:confused::confused: I think he found that in the lost town to:D:D:D

Exactly! I know that place -- It's in Lake Powell, in Northern AZ! :rofl3:

In fact, the lake is so low, you can dive the ruins right now!

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: your killing me. Its just been confirmed the lost city of Alantis has been found.
:D:D:D:D

:d

:sprint:

Man i sure love to go diving with you guy's but my c-card expired, lost my tanks up in lake powell looking around that old sunken town, i got bent on the titanic my back been curved ever since. Got a hole in my wet suit feeding the great whites in flordia.:D:D:D

:dork2: My brother and me just came ashore when this guy in his mid twentys approached. I see you guy's are diving sure wish I could go. I use to dive tri mix, heavy stuff man experts only type gas, what are you guys using. With a stright face I reply 79% nitrogen and 19% oxygen Wow the man replied, thats some kind of serious mix, whats it called? I grin and say bi -mix.:dork2::dork2::confused::confused::no::no:

:lol: :rofl3:

:happywave: Heavy!

:dork2: My brother and me just came ashore when this guy in his mid twentys approached. I see you guy's are diving sure wish I could go. I use to dive tri mix, heavy stuff man experts only type gas, what are you guys using. With a stright face I reply 79% nitrogen and 19% oxygen Wow the man replied, thats some kind of serious mix, whats it called? I grin and say bi -mix.:dork2::dork2::confused::confused::no::no:

Um, would you like to borrow my calculator? :dork2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom