Not Maldives Scuba Diving Target Clientele

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spacemanspiff1974

Contributor
Reaction score
I am a scuba diving enthusiast, however I have never considered myself to be target clientele of Maldives Scuba Diving Pvt. Ltd. I have never had any interest in diving in the Maldives.

I also enjoy drinking beer. However I would not consider myself target clientele for a pub in Tokyo.

And the point is?

Dear SpacemanSpiff, as the President and CEO of Maldives Scuba Diving Pvt. Ltd. we have identified you (apart from thousands of would-be members) as a primary target for membership in our exclusive dive club. This identification was made based on your poignant and thought-provoking posts on Scubaboard. Congratulations! A representative of MSDPL will visit you shortly to outfit you with a custom wetsuit, some multicolor split fins, not one but TWO spare airs, and a 30 foot primary regulator hose.

This was in response to the legal pleadings by Maldives Scuba Diving that indicated all members of scubaboard are target clientele of the company and that posters who "bashed" the company for providing some divers with bad air were hurting their business.

The legal pleading is quite funny. Especially the part about the snow bound fortress in Canada.

LOL, that's hilarious. So you basically posted that as a public statement. It's all so clear now. And I no longer believe your post to be a hash-induced rant.

(But my follow up post is still cracking me up!)

This was in response to the legal pleadings by Maldives Scuba Diving that indicated all members of scubaboard are target clientele of the company and that posters who "bashed" the company for providing some divers with bad air were hurting their business.

The legal pleading is quite funny. Especially the part about the snow bound fortress in Canada.

First of all, please refrain from laughing at my house since I too live in a Canadian snowbound fortress :D. Secondly, it all makes sense now......I figure this thread will get relocated to another part of the board since it really has nothing to do with scuba diving.

Do I too get 2 Spare Airs? Once I have 7 of the 6cf ones, I will sling them together like a 40cf pony :D.

Dear SpacemanSpiff, as the President and CEO of Maldives Scuba Diving Pvt. Ltd. we have identified you (apart from thousands of would-be members) as a primary target for membership in our exclusive dive club. This identification was made based on your poignant and thought-provoking posts on Scubaboard. Congratulations! A representative of MSDPL will visit you shortly to outfit you with a custom wetsuit, some multicolor split fins, not one but TWO spare airs, and a 30 foot primary regulator hose.

Oh come on, I'll be the first to admit that I have had some less than poignant and thought-provoking posts on Scubaboard, but they aren't always as bad as those "tell me how great my reg is because I just bought it" posts that show up all the time.

I would like my two spare airs with a double manifold and isolator valve if possible. Since you are from MSDPL, I'll go ahead and fill those.

I am a scuba diving enthusiast, however I have never considered myself to be target clientele of Maldives Scuba Diving Pvt. Ltd. I have never had any interest in diving in the Maldives.

I also enjoy drinking beer. However I would not consider myself target clientele for a pub in Tokyo.

Have you ever enthusiastically considered provoking a blue ringed octopus to iridesc. The performance of the bottles will improve if manifolded.

For some reason I was under the impression that most on this board had actually read the plantiff's complaint. If you haven't, the legal writing is really funny.

And no, I have never provoked a blue ring. I've only seen them irresponsibly placed in aquariums at a pet store. Luckily nobody was hurt in that incident, but this was years ago.

Have you ever enthusiastically considered provoking a blue ringed octopus to iridesc.

I haven't considered it, I've done it! The thing swum at my face and it was me or it so I wacked it with my dive torch and it went blue but luckily swam away.

Also been attacked by a Maori octopus once when I got between it and its crab dinner. I screamed like a little girl and my buddy was in hysterics.

Oh, I'm not a target clientele of Maldives Scuba either...

Back
Top Bottom