Not so New

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SKREAM

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all,
I've been on the board earlier with a slightly different tag, but wanted to refresh things and set it apart from the office stuff.
I do alot of wreck diving, when I can, and have begun doing some survey activities with the Maritime Museum in Ohio. I enjoy the photography aspect of diving and will get better equipment for that when I slow down my gear purchasing(okay, its a somewhat false hope).
I like the fresh cold water Great Lakes wrecks as much as the salt water steel wrecks. I dislike limited viz dives (under five feet-) but who always get what they wish for.
And, I find it amazing that I can spend so much of my expendable cash and time to see wrecks and jumbles of rust and old timbers that, were they on the surface, I would not give two minutes to. I enjoy seeing mud puppies as much as sharks.
I think I just like being in water.

Welcome BACK to the ScuabBoard!

Welcome to
:sblogo:
Wrecks are my favorite to. Salt water wrecks are very cool, to me the ships that went down of natural causes are to me way better ... but oh those Great Lake wrecks are the best! It's wild to go back in time and dive a wooden wreck that if it were anyplace else it would have been dust, if not for the cold water. Looking at something and trying to picture what it was like on that terrible day just invites a surreal feeling.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom