Not to bring anybody down, but...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Best wishes, Andy for a very speedy recovery! Listen to your doctors and take care of yourself... I know if you are a motorcycle lover you don't want to have someone tell you to stop riding, but please be careful :)!!

Jennifer

Damn, Andy! You're supposed to wait until the bike stops before you get off the darned thing.

Seriously, glad you are alive, if not well, and I hope you will be back to diving soon!!!

I'm glad it looks as though everything will heal and you're OK, sorry to hear about the bike and what was probably a really bad day! :) Atleast it was clear out, trying to stay immobile waiting for paramedics in the rain would have been worse!

wow that sucks, get better soon

What are you Harley dewds doing racing around corners. Get the right gear for that job, invest in a Yamaha R6. Man, you picked a good spot to get thrown. Only wore a jacket, thank the lord geezuz for the grass. Hey, you live and learn, next time lean more..........good job.

Maybe this will help curb your wearing of those Superman Underoo's sets (special Any thong edition) as warm weather dive gear at Venice or Ft Lauderdale... :wink:

Rest and heal my friend! Rest and heal......

Damn Andy! It made me sick looking at pictures of you lying there. Thank God you survived. Please get well soon, the diving is just not the same without you. Besides I still have your, should I dare say it, DIRF book.

My prayers are with you my friend.
Welcome back.

Chuck

Hi Andy,

Glad you are ok. My son in law is in the same hospital you were from a MVA. Been in there for 2 months....

Everytime I hear of someone I know being in a accident I pray extremely hard.

Again glad for the helmet and the angles around you!!!

Jeff

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom