Nov. 12, 2014 Ogden Point Breakwater (Victoria) video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great video. Thanks for including the entry... it helps put things in context. I've been to Victoria several times but have never had the chance to dive it. One of these days I will.

Thanks

Nice shots. Lot's of divers laying translucent cave line with teeny weeny reef hooks too I see...

There's something wonderfully ironic about the big ling cod sitting happily beside the big ball of lost fishing lures at 8:30. He's obviously one that got away.
I'd never thought about diving the leeward side of the end of the breakwater when the waves were obnoxious along the outside wall.
Thanks for sharing!

There's something wonderfully ironic about the big ling cod sitting happily beside the big ball of lost fishing lures at 8:30. He's obviously one that got away.
I'd never thought about diving the leeward side of the end of the breakwater when the waves were obnoxious along the outside wall.
Thanks for sharing!
I only entered the water just around the corner and then I swam back around the end to the exposed side underwater. I did see 2 or 3 lingcod with broken fishing line trailing out of their mouths, which is pretty common there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom