NOV Keys Family Reunion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know two people in the group shot, you know who you are, who are the others Theresa? Oh and do you have a shot of the sea slug?
Reef_Haven, TLTracy, Speargirl, Mr Lee

Yes, I want to see the Lettuce Sea slug photos too.

Here's the boat photo.

Attachments

• key largo 001.jpg
    key largo 001.jpg
    432.2 KB · Views: 44
I couldn't get a shot of the lettuce sea slug... but it was on the reef just north of the statue... I was getting kicked around in the surge and didn't want to bust up the reef just to get a picture... but I pointed it out to Becky who was right there.

I know, I know... without pictures to prove it, I didn't see squat :blinking: but I swear I did :D

Carolyn... here's the picture of you being reverent, and the other one I didn't attached to the earlier post. The one's crappy but...

Attachments

• Test shots 958.jpg
    Test shots 958.jpg
    402.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Test shots 960.jpg
    Test shots 960.jpg
    426.6 KB · Views: 32
MissD I can vouch for her I did get to see it too. Along with many other little sea creatures out and about that day.

Thanks for the pics Theresa.. I think they're great!!! Is it time for the next trip yet???
I swear I feel like a puppy... Can't wait to go out to play!!!!

Hope all had a great T-day!!!

It was great to meet you all and thanks for coming down. Im glad you had a good time and that Captain Bob looked after you.

Youre welcome down anytime, even when the winds not blowing :)

Thanks again Chris... I keep reliving the trip.. It was marvelous, even with the wind & waves.. Must admit, those were the roughest conditions I've been in yet, but had an absolute blast!!!

Captain Bob was kicka$$!!!

Can't wait for my next trip down!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom