NOV Keys Family Reunion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Speargirl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Family Reunion

Silent World Dive Center: 305 451-3252 Book your dives

$50 two tank dives with air/wts Reefs
$55 two tank dives with air/wts Wrecks
You pick where you want to go!!!!
All weekend deal !!!!! Fri - Sun
Fruit and snacks on boat along with cold drinks soda/water

Food on grill when you arrive at port on Sat afternoon and Sunday afternoon between dives $6 plate includes drink.

Rent is 100 per person for 3 nights. I have two homes to rent out at this low cost. www.vrbo.com #187602 and a 4/3 in Kawama's.

Dates are still open: Nov 21, 22, 23 OR Nov 28, 29 30 both homes are open as of right now.

$10 buys you a ticket for a drawing for a New BC/REG from Silent World Dive Center. Drawing to be held after Sunday mornings dive. You may purchase your tickets when you book your dives. Good Luck!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very sorry to report that the county eliminated my current job, and they are moving me to another position in November and I'll be working every Saturday. :depressed: No, I will not be able to take off a Saturday for vacation that soon after being moved. The good news? I wasn't laid off. I've got to count my blessings. Becky, I know I was down for a townhouse for Reunion when we talked about it a while back but now I can't so rent it to someone else. :depressed:

I'd love to come down Sunday just for the day to see my friends!

I am very sorry to report that the county eliminated my current job, and they are moving me to another position in November and I'll be working every Saturday. :depressed: No, I will not be able to take off a Saturday for vacation that soon after being moved. The good news? I wasn't laid off. I've got to count my blessings. Becky, I know I was down for a townhouse for Reunion when we talked about it a while back but now I can't so rent it to someone else. :depressed:

I'd love to come down Sunday just for the day to see my friends!

Debby just come down and dive nothing wrong with that. This is for everyone not just the people who can stay the weekend. I'll get the boat schedule soon and post it.

Awesome! I miss you!

Have you set a date? I could use a few days of diving about then.

Becka, it sounds great and I'd probably come down Saturday night after work and chip in for the house!

Sounds good to me

Last edited:
I'm already booked for Roatan on the only week in November that would work for me...

It sounds like you guys will have a lot of fun! I'd enjoy doing a trip like this with you guys, I just need more advance notice! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom