NOV Keys Family Reunion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes two dates

Looks like I ask about the time you were adding the dates. The 21st works better for me due to the holidays. I am a def maybe at this point, got to see what is going on at work then.

I would lean towards the 21st as well. Trying to find some people to do this. Is there a possibility of thurday night lodging? How about travel from houses to boats. We would be flying.

Hey we could even do it in Oct and hit the Fantasy Fest in Key West one night. OctoberFest starts 17th - the 30th.
Just another thought.

For a car I have one and would be willing to give rides but I will be diving in the mornings so if you are on a boat for the afternoon you would have to drop me off.:D
OctoberFest sounds fun and we could all ride down together to Key West on Sat night. (NO KIDS) to much:eyebrow: for them to see.:rofl3:

Last edited:
NO commitment here, however I could make this a day trip with Hermit Crab if anybody wants to go for the day and carpool from Broward. The weekend of the 21 is better, as the Annual Venice Turkey Fry is the Saturday after Thanksgiving- Nov. 29

Chris said Nov 21st weekend works better for Silent World also.
I forgot all about he Venice Turkey Fry/Shark Tooth Hunt

Jenny I owe you sooo much if it were not for you I would not have had a place to run to from the storms/Hurricanes. Thank You
I would like to pay you back and this is a way I can :D Book your dives and I will get with Chris on you and Hermits paper work:wink: You are a really good friend.:kiss2: I'll call Chris and Pat in the morning to let them know.

Chris said Nov 21st weekend works better for Silent World also.
I forgot all about he Venice Turkey Fry/Shark Tooth Hunt

Jenny I owe you sooo much if it were not for you I would not have had a place to run to from the storms/Hurricanes. Thank You
I would like to pay you back and this is a way I can :D Book your dives and I will get with Chris on you and Hermits paper work:wink: You are a really good friend.:kiss2: I'll call Chris and Pat in the morning to let them know.
No need to go through that trouble. I am happy that I can open my door to you! (and anybody else who needs to evacuate from whatever life/weather is throwing at them). Thanks for the offer, however, I am gonna not let you pay! :no: So there!!!! It's cause you do so much for everybody already. Hopefully will see ya then!

NO commitment here, however I could make this a day trip with Hermit Crab if anybody wants to go for the day and carpool from Broward. The weekend of the 21 is better, as the Annual Venice Turkey Fry is the Saturday after Thanksgiving- Nov. 29
Jenny, keep me in mind if you want to go Sunday Nov. 23. We can take my CR-V.

Looks like I ask about the time you were adding the dates. The 21st works better for me due to the holidays. I am a def maybe at this point, got to see what is going on at work then.

I hope you can make it. When one house gets full we will move over to the next house and just keep going till everybody has a place to stay. Same with the boats once one gets full we got to the next.

Hey Becka, I haven't talked to Carrie yet, but I just looked at my schedule and should be free that weekend. There's a possibility we could make it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Looks like the Brewski's are coming they just booked their flights:cheers: I can't wait to see you guys again:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom