November 12 at Dutch Springs, PA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSnyder

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Anyone going to Dutch Springs on Saturday, Nov 12 need a buddy or willing to take on a straggler?

Check out the DNY section, they are having a group turkey fry and dive that weekend. I have never meet these people but have been talking to them on line for a while and they seem like a really cool group of people. They are there on a regular basis so you should be able to find regular dive buddies if you dive there a lot.

Yes! DNY is a great bunch of divers. Likely set up on the left side at the bottom of the hill on the peninsula side of DS. Lots of fun and great dives to be had by all.

I will likely be out there all day saturday, trying to get 2 dives in, I can ask the guy i'm going with if he minds. We'll probably setup in the area near the Aqua Park. If you want let me give him a call and i'll find out. If all else fails i'll send you my cell number in pm and if you go and don't have any luck give me a call and i'll let you know where i'm at.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom