November 2019 Undercurrent Article on Aiyanar Resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Given the need to quickly narrow one's options down when considering destinations, hotels and dive op.s, I imagine some people use star ratings to exclude those with a few low ratings, then do further researching on the one's that are consistently highly rated. It can be daunting to try to read in-depth about several options.

Yes, once one is seriously considering a given choice, I agree, a closer read is wise.

Richard.

Is this review the only one available for Anilao? I usually discard the top and bottom and then read all the others with a discerning eye.

Is this review the only one available for Anilao? I usually discard the top and bottom and then read all the others with a discerning eye.
I count about 53 trip reports in Undercurrent for Anilao. Dates ranging from recently back to 2010. Two of those (3 if you count the one referenced in this thread) give a report on the Aiyanar Resort specifically. September 2017 and April 2018 respectively. Reports are roughly the same. Crystal Blue Resort seems to be the resort with the most visits and reports (by a good margin)-- Photos and Video from Crystal Blue Resort in Anilao, Batangas, Philippines

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom