November 7th Open House @ MissD's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like there is enough to feed an ARMY!!
Do you need paper plates/silverware/cups??

Napkins, plates and forks covered. I could use a few more cups. I think I am going to do fried chicken, along with Ann, so that can kinda be the "main course".

Houndog is going to hop in on the video stuff and bring something from Buford Springs :)

I-Dive my son would like to know when the strippers will be arriving. :wink:

Napkins, plates and forks covered. I could use a few more cups. I think I am going to do fried chicken, along with Ann, so that can kinda be the "main course".

Houndog is going to hop in on the video stuff and bring something from Buford Springs :)

I-Dive my son would like to know when the strippers will be arriving
. :wink:

Tell him I will be there when I get there

I've been feeling like crap all week so I won't be able to make it. Post pics!

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: - I can just see his face now! LMAO

You guys still doing pizza?

Tell him I will also give him a lap dance :D

Yes Pizza and a greek salad

I think Robert has already started running for the hills :rofl3:

*miss loves greek salad*

Im so very sorry I did not make it. I ended up with a migraine headache. I laid down for a little while but did not wake up unitl 7:30pm. I really wanted to be there. I hope the potato salad was not missed. Again, I apologized for not being there. I was really looking forward to it. When is the next one? Want to meet at my house? I have plenty of room too.

I really enjoyed the meeting in a nice, quiet, relaxed environment. It was MUCH easier to get to meet others. Highly recommend we do it this way again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom