November Folks! Who's Going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El Moro on the 18th... I suppose you'd like to know a time? I would imagine with this crowd there will be a folks hanging out most hours of the evening but should we make it official and try to corral the herd at or around 6 PM? I'm diving the next morning so I'm not planning a late night so the earlier the better for me but I'll put it up for vote for those attending.

6works for me

to the First Annual, El Moro Scubaboard Bash 2011.

Ah, my friend, I think the FIRST of the Biannual El Moro Scubaboard Bash for 2011 was held by Basscat, CRDeb, Susanita and Moi in July. I believe there is photographic evidence even. So you will be holding the Second Biannual Bash. Quite possibly there may be one in December, so for safety, you may wish to call it the Second Triannual Bash of 2011. :crafty: Give Ray a hug for me and raise a round of Xtabentún to SBers everywhere. (then send the bill to WSOPFAN) :rofl3:

Hmmmm, sounds like a REAL possibility. :crafty:

After all, we leave on the 19th, so no diving the day after.

We could already be sad about only getting a week,
but we've already booked another 10 days in Feb for Carnaval! :D

Just reconnecting with The Board...we need to post some pics....

Thanks for the invite and sorry to make you work so hard!

los rojos

Cool, we've got another [-]victim[/-] participant. No sweat I wouldn't do it, if I didn't enjoy it. Yeah, some pics would be helpful already!

Ah, my friend, I think the FIRST of the Biannual El Moro Scubaboard Bash for 2011 was held by Basscat, CRDeb, Susanita and Moi in July. I believe there is photographic evidence even. So you will be holding the Second Biannual Bash. Quite possibly there may be one in December, so for safety, you may wish to call it the Second Triannual Bash of 2011. :crafty: Give Ray a hug for me and raise a round of Xtabentún to SBers everywhere. (then send the bill to WSOPFAN) :rofl3:

Well, it is the first one I've been a part of! Guess my invite got lost in the mail for the other two? :shakehead:
Okay, we can call this one in November, "The Second EVER Triannual El Moro Scubaboard Bash 2011 That Is Sure To Be Better Than Than Other Two" and to be know from this point forward as simply, "TSETEMSB'11TISTBBTTOT". Cool? :crafty:

Now that that is all cleared up, we have two votes for 6 PM and the following attending:

11/6 - 11/19 leslief (leslief) - Suites Bahia/Scuba Mau
11/9 - 11/24 Jay & Cheryl (jbjclj) - Fiesta Americana/BlueXTSea
11/11 - 11/18 Jeff (My96z) - El Cid/Alison
11/12 - 11/19 Sheila & Jeff (dosrojos) - Tan-Kah/Roberta's Dive Eco-Coz
11/12 - 11/19 Ilena & Jeff (CheddarChick) - El Cid/?
11/12 - 11/19 morecowbells & Hubby (morecowbells) - Residencias/Scuba Tony
11/12 - 11/20 Josh, Lisa & Maya (driftin' by) - Allegro/Blue Angel
11/12 - 11/20 Brian (deepstops) - Vista Del Mar/Scuba Mau

11/13 - 11/20 divingpyrate & Bride (divingpyrate) - Cozumel Palace/Eagle Ray
11/13 - 11/27 Amy & Don (atatt) - Cozumel Palace/Scuba Mau
11/14 - 11/20 Dean & Cindy (Plattinum) - ?/DWM
11/16 - 11/23 Kathy & Alan (Diver Kat) - Fiesta Americana/Alison
11/17 - 11/21 UteFan & Brother (UteFan) - Suites Bahia/Scuba Mau
11/17 - 11/24 docuw & Family (docuw) - Allegro/Blue Angel
11/17 - 11/23 Tunaman68 & daughter (Tunaman68) - Blue Angel/Blue Angel
11/18 - 12/3 La_diver & Wife (La_diver) - El Cid/Babeica

Which will take place 3 weeks from today! :banana: And just 2 weeks from today, I'll be shredding it up at Breckenridge on opening day then coming home to finish packing to go to Cozumel the next morning. What can I say? Life is Good! :bananalama:

Any and all details would be greatly appreciated, we normally stay in Playa and ferry across
This is our first Cozumel only trip. so we know little about the normal haunts.

Donna is pretty stoked, she is the social butterfly of this clan. i am the crusty pirate side kick

Nice, Hemi I hope
Coz is addicting this will be our third time there, but first time flying in and staying there.

6pm sounds good to us! It is island time so I guess I should say around 6ish.

Ok, seriously, driften is forcing me to do this....

The missus will be arriving on the 5th. The missus will be taking her little ducklings to El Moro, so who from early November wants to setup the..... Wait for it..... The Second EVER Quadannual El Moro Scubaboard Bash 2011 That Is Sure To Be Better Than Than Two others, but probably not the one in December.":mooner: and to be know from this point forward as simply, "TSEQEMSB'11TISTBBTTTOBPNTOID". :humble: There will be T-shirts.... :ironmyshirt:

As I serve as Susanita's personal social secretary, I calculate it these are the people that could come on Monday November 7:

11/2 - 11/8 Jay & Cheryl (jbjclj) - Suites Bahia/Living Underwater
11/3 - 11/8 kentmorrdave & Wife (kentmorrdave) - Palace/Living Underwater
11/4 - 11/12 Jeff (Centexbear) - Blue Angel/Blue Angel
11/4 - 11/13 underachiever (underachiver) - Villa Blanca/Scuba Mau
11/5 - 11/12 Fin59 & Dive Ho (Fin59) - Hotel Cozumel/DWM
11/5 - 11/13 Fishin42 & Wife (Fishin42) - Hotel Cozumel/DWM
11/5 - 11/13 Susanita (Susanita) - Las Ventanas/Alison
11/6 - 11/10 Rescue Diver68 (Rescue Diver68) - Wyndham/Scuba Mau

So who from this illustrious group wants to do El Moro on the 7th? Or is there another date better? You can eat to your heart's content and leave the bill for the next group Driftin' by......:shocked2:

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom