now that your regulators are CE certified...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How come? Would love to hear your perspective.
Sorry for the late answer, thread didn't show up any more. Talked to a few tec. instructors and as i thought(knew) Divers here are allmost religious on their brands. Halcion,Apex and the like äre IT" :shakehead: Hollis has the same problem over here. Looks great but it's not ..... I would even love to try it in my webshop, when delivery would be Fast. And for the other "posters" nope not an Aqualong dealer nor a Hog/Edge hater or what ever. Just looking at the local market. Heck I would welcome a new brand,profits on the BIG ones are just :censored:

I'm sure even the most brand loyal diver would look closely at the regs once they were aware that
a) they are significantly cheaper
b) they are just as well if not better made
c) They can easily get the parts and service the regs themselves
d) They breath brilliantly

Reactions: BB1
I will happily let anyone in the London area try out my HOG regs if they so choose :)

Sorry for the late answer, thread didn't show up any more. Talked to a few tec. instructors and as i thought(knew) Divers here are allmost religious on their brands. Halcion,Apex and the like äre IT" :shakehead: Hollis has the same problem over here. Looks great but it's not ..... I would even love to try it in my webshop, when delivery would be Fast. And for the other "posters" nope not an Aqualong dealer nor a Hog/Edge hater or what ever. Just looking at the local market. Heck I would welcome a new brand,profits on the BIG ones are just :censored:

Seems odd. So you are saying that your market cares more about a name than anything else?

It seems to me that when a similar or better performing product is available at a lower cost.....it cant help but to catch on as it has in the USA.....

Seems odd. So you are saying that your market cares more about a name than anything else?

It seems to me that when a similar or better performing product is available at a lower cost.....it cant help but to catch on as it has in the USA.....

Ive noticed the same seeming resistance with Light 4 Me lights, look good nice price but seem to be having a hard time getting a foot hold. Millions of dollars every year is spent on Brand names Gucci, LV, etc it's sad because expensive does not always equate to quality or value. There is no way Id spend $200 on a LV T shirt when I can buy a no name T shirt for a fraction of the cost and similar quality.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom