Nudibranchs in east coast Peninsular Malaysia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Where should I go to in east coast Peninsular Malaysia to photograph nudibranchs? Any dive resorts with house reef where I can go dive when I want since I'm going to be solo?

Thanks for the info on that. Glad to see there's plenty regardless of where I end up.

Redang is a good place to start, plenty of places to stay there, but haven't been there for a few years now last trip was 2009. I always stayed at Redang Bay Resort. Easy shore diving from there with a max of 12m within small area out on the front of the resort, some nice corals and stacks of life too. Night dives were also pretty good.

Tenggol was also highly recommended but I never had an opportunity to go there while I was in Malaysia, but I'd be interested to know from another photographer how good it is.

Thanks. I actually am leaning towards Tenggol. Looks like I can get a bus from KL and back pretty easily.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom