NW Arkansas lookin for dive buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BRAX

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I live in NW Arkansas and I am looking for a dive buddy. I like to spearfish most of the time but I am game for any dive. Also have a boat. Message or call 870-291-2022

Brax, welcome to ScubaBoard. This is a world wide assembly of divers, and most like me are too far away to join you in a dive, our loss. Beaver lake and Table Rock lake are just coming into their best season for diving or for spear fishing, (between rain storms).

To find dive partners, hang around the dive shops with air stations around Springdale/ Rogers. And the air stations at the lake. There are lots of people wanting to talk about diving. . . what you want are people who are diving, and that means they are refilling their tanks. With a boat, you've just gone to the head of the line for available dive partners.

As the lake temperature drops, the thermocline will drop deeper and deeper. Follow the fish as they stay close to the thermocline. The fall is the best time to spear fish.

Back
Top Bottom