Oahu West Side Dive Op?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kryssa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi All,

We're staying at Aulani (not our choice) and think we can get away from the group for 3 days of diving in November. Mr. Kryssa and I are AOW/Nitrox with 140 dives each in all kinds of conditions. We like smaller boats with experienced divers and will pay extra to get on an "advanced" trip if needed to get away from beginners. We'll have a rental car and don't mind an early start if needed.

Thanks so much!

Our boats are not smaller, but you might be interested in this
Premium Certified 2 Tank Wreck Charter NITROX $149I
Scuba Diving Charters - Honolulu Scuba Company
No first timers or OW training on that boat.
If you are hear in early november, boats won't be full, if you are here over Thanksgiving week, book early, everything fills up and some last minute folks don't get their first choice of operations, so sometime out at all.
I think you'll enjoy the Aulani property, it is a pretty sweet. Have a good trip.
We can do private boats for $900, on the west side that would go up a bit to $1100 (we'd hire a boat for you).
email matt@islanddivershawaii.com if you want to ask questions about the private (I might be able to lower to cost a bit by recruiting some experienced local divers to defray cost). For daily charters you can easily call shop or book online.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom