Ocean Edge Outfitters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt Doug

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Anyone know how to connect with Ocean Edge Outtfitters? No number on the website and no response to my email.

They got merged into Scuba Philadelphia as I recall. Feel free to correct me on that one.
Once rEvo went into Mares and the Mares parts distribution I have completely forgotten about Ocean Edge.

He finally returned my email. I had to reach out to Pieter. Last purchase from them.

Always reach out to Pieter. rEvo service is one of the many reasons why I love the unit. Pieter is super responsive and gets me what I need fast. Last time I needed a spare, it was on my front door within 48 hours.

You can also go directly to Mares distributor if you know the part #. I won't publish the email address of a person who helps me, but I am sure Pieter forwarded your inquiry to the right person.

Finally, there are two more options if you need assistance. DiveGearExpress or ParagonDiveStore. Ben from Paragon is super nice and usually replies within a few hours.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom