Oceanic Delta 2 reg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, im searching for an Oceanic Delta 2 second stage reg.. my wife loves hers dearly and just broke it while diving in Aruba. She wont dive with another second stage.. HELP..... :shakehead:

Have her try a Delta 4 FDX-10 and/or a new EOS. That should take care of your problem!

By the way ...
banana.gif
wavey.gif

WELCOME TO
:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:

0214.gif
Howdy and Welcome to SB.com!

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help...??

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:
[c]
fbottom1.gif

[/c]

what bob said, the new Eos is amazing!!! How did you break your Delta, them things were built to withstand bomb blasts!!! Sorry for your bad luck!

Oh yeah welcome from sunny England?

I bought that reg years ago and have dove with it 250+ dives without any trouble.. my wife was taking her gear off and somebody on the dive boat set a tank on it. The back side where the exhalation port is at broke clean off. The portion where the screws hold the two pieces together broke off... When my wife started diving, I was using that reg and she had the Titan, after seeing me use it she, as wive's will do "acquire" what they want and that was it.. thanks for the post... I have been looking at the Oceanic GT3 also... Thanks for the welcome..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom