For Sale Oceanic Flex BCD + Alpha9 Reg combo - Like New

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FLtoCA-Diver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey Guys,

Just moved to NorCal from South Florida and I'm looking to sell my Scuba gear or trade it for a Snowboard. It's an awesome low-profile BC with air integrated octo upgrade and and a newer Alpha9 regulator with the flexi hose and a 3 instr gauge set. The gear is about 1 yr old, I did about 20 dives with it last summer, and I took meticulous care to deep-clean it after every dive (read: no corrosion/smell). Retail on the BC (MSRP$500, online new for $400), Reg + Gauges (~$350), 2nd octo ($220) and TitaniumKnife ($80) come out to about $1k, and I'd like to get $700 for it. Feel free to give me a text or call if you'd like to make an offer, have any questions or want any more pics.
IMG_8081.JPG

IMG_8081.JPG IMG_8082.JPG IMG_8083.JPG IMG_8084.JPG IMG_8085.JPG IMG_8086.JPG IMG_8087.JPG IMG_8088.JPG

Regards,
Peter
954-205-7457

M/L. It fits me like a glove, but has a good bit of stretch and could go bigger or smaller quite a bit. I'm 5'10" 185

unfortunately it would be too small for me. I'm 6' 230lbs
I'm sorry, I misspoke. Just checked and it is a Large. I always used to rent M/L BCDs from my old dive shop and i got confused. This BC doesnt come in M/L.

If you click the "Specs" tab at the link below, you can see the sizing guide for this BC. Also worth noting, it's very stretchy, comfortable fabric and the straps have a lot of room to adjust. Let me know if you're still interested.

FLEX BC

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom