Oceanic Instant Cash Allowance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Kat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Can anyone clarify what the Oceanic Instant Cash Allowance amount is on an Atom 2.0 when trading in an old computer? One authorized dealer lists $200 off, a couple others were unaware of the program, and one called Oceanic - and after talking to several people (who weren't real familiar with the deals?) came back with a 20% off deal. The info below is directly from the Oceanic website, but I don't see any link to the Upgrade Options Chart mentioned ..... we're considering buying 2 Atom 2.0's so this could make a huge difference in our decision.....

Trade in a single product or any combination regulator, octopus, BC, and instrument described in the blue headings below, and receive an Instant Cash Allowance on brand-new Oceanic products. Upgrades are Factory Authorized and qualify for all Oceanic warranty and service programs.
May I select an Oceanic product, or send in a product, that is not on the Upgrade Options Chart?
The options and pricing are carefully researched, and Oceanic will adhere to the product and pricing listed on the chart.​

Doug Krause is your man............... he'll be along shortly I'm sure. If not, send him a PM!

Thanks ... that actually helped .... I found Doug's reply to a similar question in some old posts from last year. (Although it seems the reference to the chart has never been corrected - which was part of the confusion - for me anyway!)

The chart referred to on our web site is a carry-over from a previous upgrade program. I will see to it that it is removed.

To clarify the current Instant Cash Allowance program -

Trade in any life-support product (Regulator, Octo, BC, Gauge and/or Dive Computer) and receive 20% off a new product from the same category. Dealer participation is optional, and may vary.

The reference to the chart refers to our old upgrade program (we'll get that fixed and clarify the program shortly) - 20% OFF with trade in is the current Instant Cash Allowance Program - but that may vary from dealer to dealer.
Thanks for the confirmation Doug! Hopefully we'll be the proud owners of a couple of new Atom 2.0's shortly!!:D

Atom 2s ROCK! :D

Atom 2s ROCK! :D
Glad to hear that ... because we now own two! Just got back from the LDS and ended up with two new Atoms, 2 new Regs, 2 new octos and 2 new compasses .... now I need another job to pay for it all!:11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom