Oceanic OC1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

floridanewbe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Does anyone have any information on the release date or other interesting details on this.
Thanks Rich

Thanks for the information and both being polite enough not to mention my mistake in thinking its a DC1. My education continues . Unclejoe do you have any idea on the price of the OC1?
RICH

Dive Right in Scuba is doing a pre-order for the OC1 and lists the price as $1349.99USD without transmitter and $1669.99USD w/transmitter. I've never bought anything from Dive Right in Scuba, but I do compare there prices from time-to-time and they are usually pretty competitive.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Thread title changed

I was interested in the D9 but the fact of having to send away for replacement of battery puts me off. Will the OC1 be the same ?

checked that did not find answer so I asked .

it has a user replacable batt as all Oceanic DCs; most importantly it has a user selectable algorithm.

Back
Top Bottom