Oceanic pricing (Epitome of Customer Service)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I happened across this thread after the fact of purchasing a Veo 100Nx today, looks like I made a wise decision. I also recently acquired a new SWIV SPG console, Oceanic also. Looking forward to "field" testing it!!

I just came across this thread and just wanted to give another thumbs up to the oceanic/aeris guys. I purchased an aeris manta earlier this year. Took it diving a few weekends locally to try it out then went on vacation. While on vacation, the computer starting reseting when I surfaced. All my nitrogen loading was wiped out, but you could still access the dive logs, all date and time settings were reset as well. I contacted the shop I purchased the computer from, and by noon the next day they had received word from Aeris to return the computer immediately and that they would send out a new Manta to replace it.

No questions asked. When I first saw that the computer was being reset at the surface I started to get a really bad feeling about getting it fixed or replaced. The way that they handled the issue put a smile on my face. Oh, and I completed the rest of the dives on my trip using my trusty Atmos 2 that I brought along as a backup.

Back
Top Bottom