Oceanic VT3 Hoseless Wrist Computer & Transmitter. Includes PC Download Kit! $700

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Instructor1991

New
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
[FONT=&amp]Oceanic VT3 Hoseless Wrist Computer & Transmitter. Includes PC Download Kit
ONLY $700 plus FREE shipping in USA
[/FONT]
This unit is not new, but HAS NEVER BEEN USED!. It has been in its box since the day it was purchased new. Frankly, I am an old school diver and use dive tables. I thought it would be cool to have a computer some years ago, but then changed my mind. You can see the price tag on the box showing $999. I will sell this unit for ONLY $700. No strings attached! The Oceanic VT3 is a next generation dive computer featuring superior design and technology combined with Oceanic's trademark ease of use and customization. Whether you're venturing into the unknown or gliding over a shallow reef, the VT3 achieves a remarkable balance between features and usability, allowing you to focus on what's important - the dive. With Oceanic's wireless transmitter, the diver can also monitor gas pressure from up to three independent cylinders - ideal for both technical diving applications and recreational diving with our new Buddy Pressure Check feature. No warranty. comp1-1.jpgcomp1-2.JPGcomp1-3.JPGcomp1-4.JPGcomp1-5.JPGcomp1-6.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom