Oceanic VT4 Dive Computer NEW $850.00

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gdaaym8z

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
NEW IN BOX

Oceanic VT4 Dive Computer. Complete. (Wrist unit, air sending unit, data cable, storage box, all documentation)

Click here for specs.

$850.00 Firm.

Will accept paypal payment: gdaaym8z@gmail.com

Free shipping in CONUS.

$(KGrHqF,!i0E4rQIWJtQBOW)g9WGRQ~~60_35.jpg

These just came out... If you don't mind me asking, what is your dislike with this unit...?

lee

I'd be interested also. I bought the VT 3 a few weeks ago because I got a great deal on a brand new one. I could have gotten the VT 4 for about 200 bucks more. The VT 3 is a great unit; easy to read and program. Overall, it's fantastic. The VT 4 is similar in functions, but has the added features of a digital compass and dot matrix screen.

So, yes, I'm curious what you don't like about it?
Thanks!

I'm not selling the computer due to a dislike, it's a great unit. (Was able to demo one before making this purchase)

I am fortunate to be able to buy new toys as they come out.

I am unfortunate in the fact that due to my wife being in a car accident and a dog suffering from kidney failure I need to sell a couple of my new toys to pay medical bills.

Not sure why USVet96 felt the need to advertise a lower priced computer on my thread.....not appreciated. I believe there are specific forums to discuss the merits of gear. Please make those posts there. Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom