OceanReef Neptune III

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOB0.01J

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have been using an Oceanreef Neptune III FFM for about 3 month. The mask breathe great and doesn't really fog up. However, The front of the plastic cover is very loose and makes cracking sound,( it can't be good with a 1200 dollar life support equipment). So i sold the mask. Now i am back to the original set up with a half mask and an A700 regulator. Anyone have any experience on the New Neptune III mask from OceanReef?

I have been using an Oceanreef Neptune III FFM for about 3 month. The mask breathe great and doesn't really fog up. However, The front of the plastic cover is very loose and makes cracking sound,( it can't be good with a 1200 dollar life support equipment). So i sold the mask. Now i am back to the original set up with a half mask and an A700 regulator. Anyone have any experience on the New Neptune III mask from OceanReef?
I am only a few dives in but have loved it so far. Mine does not make any cracking sounds ???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom