Octo-Z Question...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I find this place a valuable resource. I tried explaining this to my dive buddy, who is a Scubapro repair tech, that we really only interact with our own crew at the shop. Here, I can get a variety of information from a variety of sources with much more dive experience than either he or I together...and not just stuff pushed on us.

Scott, you won me over by being personable with your products. You are not forcing things down anyone's throat, but instead allowing potential buyers, like myself, to grill you with every silly question we come up with. This is why I am buying a Ranger and may go with a Flathead/ Z reg setup.

Scott, you won me over by being personable with your products. You are not forcing things down anyone's throat, but instead allowing potential buyers, like myself, to grill you with every silly question we come up with. This is why I am buying a Ranger and may go with a Flathead/ Z reg setup.

Thanks, Gonz...much appreciated!!!

I'm not a "hard sell" kind of guy. When I am making a major purchase, I do my research online, ask people I know personally, and then try to make an educated decision. When I bought my new Ford Flex last year, I actually knew more than the salesman, because I spent hours and hours learning about the car, what people did and didn't like, etc....

For the record, while I love shopping for electronics and stuff, I HATE buying new cars!!!

:)

I can understand his logic. I am planning for at least DiveCon and he wants all of his DiveCons on the same gear. That just ain't me though.

Oh, I will let you know when I get the Ranger.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom