Off the hook SHARK DIVE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scottitheduck

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
It's always fun to take a crew of divers on a once in a lifetime experience...... Today set the bar then blew it up. Our shark dive was so insane I didn't want to get out of the water:

[video=facebook;10150548674104335]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150548674104335[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. I've been waiting for someone on Oahu to offer something different. Beats having to fly to Maui then take a boat over to Molokai for the hammers. I will definitely try to get a group together to do it. Question though, I'm thinking this is a deep water dive with no bottom to reference for buoyancy? Just basically hit a certain depth and stay suspended in the water column waiting........................ ?

Awesome video Gabe! I have been on this dive, it was my last dive on Oahu actually. Spotted 2 sharks lingering near the bottom, coming up to around 100ft mid-dive. The boats luxury and dive sites make for epic dives and a great day.

Back
Top Bottom