Off the Wall Scuba: Notice to SB Friends

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

offthewall1

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Dear Friends,

I wanted to take a moment and let our Scubaboard friends know that we are now officially closed. All merchandise and fixtures have been sold. I didn't want to have any of you making a long drive just to find out we were gone... especially since we had success in getting things sold off 10 days earlier than scheduled.

I want to thank each and every one of you for the support over the past three years. It was fun... and I hope to get a chance to dive with all of you in the future.

If you wish to contact me, feel free to do so through email or by phone. If you'd like my personal email or cell phone info, simply send me a private message here or find me on facebook by searching for Ken Barrick.

To all of the shop owners in our local area (Mike E., Chaz K., Terry M, Steve D, George C & Laird,) I wish you all the best and continued success in the business.

- Ken Barrick, Owner
Off the Wall Scuba

Sorry to see another shop gone.

Sorry to hear this. I know the pain of coming to the conclusion that a business is no longer viable -- even if the financial hit isn't terrible, the emotional hit is a big one. My best wishes for you in whatever you choose to do next.

:depressed::depressed::depressed:

Sorry to hear about this. I really enjoyed your views on all things LDS. Good luck with whatever is next.

Best wishes for your future!

Another dive shop gone. RIP

Back
Top Bottom