Off Topic Jabber and Bull Session

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was thinking about going to the show Saturday.
I'm thinking of thinning my collection.
Anyone interested in a super rare WWII 1911 in 95% condition.
It's a Ithica built with genuine Colt slide and receiver Parkerized (bought from Colt by Ithica to make their contract quota) has no manufacturers roll on the slide. Just the US Government property roll.
This is one of the serial numbers that belonged to Ithica but Colt also used (overlapping serial numbers)
It is 100% original as manufactured. My father knew the guy it was ussued to. It was a good friends brother in law.
I had to do a lot of homework to authenticate it for myself. I'll educate anyone interested in purchasing on how to authenticate it and allow a well documented experts examination with a deposit.
Asking $3000

Let me know when you go get your CCW, I'll go with you.

Thanks for the offer but the class is through a mens group at my church. Even if you knew the secret handshake:wink: your too pretty to sneak in anyway.

mg

Oh, he's gorgeous. Bring him to the puppy park. My dog loves going there. We usually go to the 1 on Hayden and McDonald. Whats his name? Bruno?

His name is Cody. I live pretty far from Hayden & McDonald, but I think there is a dog park near my old place at Cave Creek & Union Hills. What kind of dog do you guys have?

Yeah, its Cave Creek and Grovers. Not lights, so its only open during dsylight hours. Its okay, kind of some not some nice people there sometimes, but thats because of the neighborhood.

I have a weimaraner. She is 2 years old, and her name is Gracen?

What kind of pets does everyone else have?

His name is Cody. I live pretty far from Hayden & McDonald, but I think there is a dog park near my old place at Cave Creek & Union Hills. What kind of dog do you guys have?

Nancy and I have 2 Goldendoodles (Standard poodle and Golden retreiver).
Our female is named Onyx she is 3.5 years old
The male is named Que and he is a 1.5 years old
They are about 65# each.

Attachments

• DSCF1342.jpg
    DSCF1342.jpg
    404.5 KB · Views: 52
Nancy and I have 2 Goldendoodles (Standard poodle and Golden retreiver).
Our female is named Onyx she is 3.5 years old
The male is named Que and he is a 1.5 years old
They are about 65# each.

Theyre gorgeous Rob! I love their coats. And didnt you say they dont shed, so theyre good for people with allergies?

Gracen sheds more than most dogs. But no one can tell because her hair is like lil eyelashes.
:blinking:

GoldenDoodle shedding runs from low shed to no shedding at all.
We've been very lucky with our's Onyx only looses some tail hair when it gets long and Que helps by grabbing it. Onyx has a wavy coat that grows slowly. Que's coat is curly more like a poodle's but grows faster. His tail hair is straighter and gets very long if we don't trim it. We clip them every 3-4 months otherwise they start to look like sheepdogs.

Our three beasts....

Buddy the corgi

52546d1228462505-off-topic-jabber-bull-session-bud.jpg

Roxy the fatty

52547d1228462516-off-topic-jabber-bull-session-rox.jpg

and Maggie the new dog

52548d1228462525-off-topic-jabber-bull-session-magg.jpg

Attachments

• bud.jpg
    bud.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 120
  • rox.jpg
    rox.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 114
  • magg.jpg
    magg.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 139
Phew, 1 dog is enough for me, but 2 or 3 dogs. Ya'll must have your hands full!

Guess it's time for bed. My brother that goes to ASU went to some concert tonight, and missed the bus back to the Park n Ride, so I just got home from picking him up on Central and Van Buren. WooHoo, how fun.... NOT!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom