Official 7th Annual Venice Beach Turkey Fry Thread Sponsored by Scuba Quest!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can we get a few more picnic tables this year? The food had lots of room, but the eaters did not.

Suggestion; perhaps move closer to the tables provided by the park (remember last year we got the pavillion). I think the tents were just a shade too far away... So some either hung by the tent or went to the tables while dining. Not that people didn't mingle because they most certainly did - but it would make for a more cohesive dinner group if the tents were moved this year. :)

Rico, Did you get a hold of the guy for tents and tables?

I am in + 1; will bring peanutbutter balls again.

Those were so darn good. :drooling:

Brewone0to & Shelli's sweet potato concoction is another dish that comes to mind. Oh and that Baked Chipotle Mac-n-Cheese BlueWaterBrad brought. Ooooof that was so incredibly delicious. And th stuffing.... The name is on the tip of my tongue... Who made the stuffing? Okay mind is spinning around like a roulette wheel now.

Oh and that Baked Chipotle Mac-n-Cheese BlueWaterBrad brought.
I could ALMOST be convinced to drive all the way to Venice for a serving of that. :drooling:

Couple of ground rules:
1. Please leave all of the drama off the thread.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

I have deleted a couple of posts that are not in keeping with the rules of this thread. If the gentlemen involved wish to discuss the topic, please do so elsewhere.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom