For Sale Official Freedom Plate List: Please respond here.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eric
It’s been about a year with no word so I guess for me, owning a freedom plate just wasn’t meant to be. Please withdraw my request. Best wishes.
Ray

The weather here in the Midwest is turning, which hopefully means plate-making season in CA is coming up soon!?

I think I'm probably still a ways down on the list, but crossing my fingers that maybe, just maybe, my plate will be ready for trips this winter! (in the meantime, I'll just keep staring at the shiny pictures in the FP roll call thread and dreaming of the day when I can add my plate's picture as well!)

It’s been about a year with no word so I guess for me, owning a freedom plate just wasn’t meant to be.
I feel your pain. For me, more than two years. So I finally PM'ed Eric and he wasn't making plates at the time. He felt sorry for me and sold me old #10. Wow, just wow! Still working on it. He said it would never be 'pretty', was reworked for newer wings. A little remedial welding, a whole lot of time in front of the cut and color wheels...

Please realize that he is a free spirit diver, has a day job, is an artist, AND makes plates. Sometimes his plates are stacked up waiting for buyers, other times you can't get one for love or money.

Patience. Whatever you do, don't take it personally...

My turn just came up a few weeks ago. This was my second Freedom Plate. My grandson commandeered my first one. Be patient, it's worth the wait.

Man, y'all make me feel almost bad for having mine when I almost never dive it. Almost! I mostly dive doubles for teaching or my CCR for fun. It's pretty rare that I dive single tank anymore. Feels like my Freedom plate is just being hoarded.

But.. I'm okay with that. No way I'm giving it up! :D

Man, y'all make me feel almost bad for having mine when I almost never dive it. Almost!

Do NOT post pictures of it gathering dust. SB has a dark side and people will riot occasionally.

hi Eric, putting myself on the order list. Dropped you an email as well.
One alu freedom plate, size M for me please :)
cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom