For Sale Official Freedom Plate List: Please respond here.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Eric, great work. I'd love to get on the list for a Large polished SS w/ Wedge. What's ballpark lead-time and price? Apologies have been scrolling for pages and yet to find. Thanks in advance.
Large polished w/stainless wedge is $285 plus shipping.
No lead time right now, I have no idea when I will be able to get this up and running again.

hey @Eric Sedletzky I'm post #241 and just realized I should probably consult you on the sizing. I'm 5'9" but all torso and lets say 200lbs +/- 10. I originally posted for a stainless medium?

Last posted #213 (June 2019), am I any closer to the top of the list?

My spouse received his FP today and it looks amazing! I'd like to add my name to the list.

SS plate, size small, with rail and wedge

My spouse received his FP today and it looks amazing! I'd like to add my name to the list.

SS plate, size small, with rail and wedge
You’re still on the list and will be the first to get a small when they are available. I had a medium for your hubby so wanted to afford him the opportunity to get it while I had one, so that’s how that worked out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom