Ohio Dive Buddy Needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello fellow Scuba Boarders!
I'm looking for someone to buddy up for diving Whitestar,Circleville,or Portage although I have never tried the latter.
I am open for diving on any Friday or Sunday from now until the snow starts falling.
I live in Columbus so I'm open to carpooling together or meeting there.
My regular dive buddy has a bad shoulder and can't manage to get into her wetsuit so she is done until next spring from the sounds of things.
I hope that someone out there will join me!
Gerg:D

Gerg,
I would love to meet you @ Portage on a Sunday....as a matter of fact, I was hoping to get a few dives in next weekend on Sunday, 9/23. I'll PM and maybe we can make arrangements.

Gerg and or Kevin
I will be at portage, with my dive shop on the 9-29 and 30
I can go diving, if you guys do not mind I'm a newbie only 12 dives loged

Todd

I NEVER mind diving with anyone....experienced or new. If I am able to swing the weekend of 29-30th, I will let you know. I know that is the same weekend as the GLWC meet and greet at Gilboa, so............

Anyway, I will keep you posted. I'm still looking to dive THIS weekend, either Sat or Sunday--the earlier the better!

KF

I will see if I swing sat. (I will know more thurs.) if pos. would around 11:00 11:30 work if I have to work (I am coming from Ft. Wayne )

Todd

more than likely that time would be ok....my issue with Saturday is that my kids are playing soccer and have matches/games at 4:30 or 5pm. That means I leave portage by 3-3:30. Not much time if the start is at 11 or 11:30 am--understand completely that you're coming from Fort Wayne....is that about 90 minute drive?

Let me know when you find out about either Sat or Sun this weekend. When I go to Portage, and drive 70-75 miles one way, I like to get a minimum of 2 dives if, if not 3.....anyway, until later.

KF

Cool!

Back
Top Bottom