OK guys a few days till Im in Maui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

michaelaz

Registered
Reaction score
Ill be in Sunday, Mon is open, tue is out (fishing w/ family) wed-fri open day or night, so whats the plan guys/gals ? I really want to do Black Rock at night again REALLY BAD,other than that Im open....

Well Al ? Kidspot ? Doug ? Lets GT :dazzler1:

Next monday I'm on the B&B Scuba boat and as of this morning there were 7 spots open. I'm pretty much available anytime.

Hey Michael - I've got a friend I've been wanting to take on a night dive at black rock - let me see if next Monday or Thursday night works for all of us...

I'm all about the night dive at Black Rock monday or thursday night.

Good news Im booked on Mon,just got a confirmation from B&B , I love the timezone difference lol. Al shoot a pm with your# and I'll call you Sun.

Lets plan on the Black Rock Night Dive for sure.

Michael if you gave them my name you got a discount. Monday it is and I'll check my pm's.
Monday it's the backwall and somewhere else cool. If you are up to it we'll dive with Tim at Black Rock monday night. It's gonna be fun.

LOL Actually I did drop your name and got the Hookup :eyebrow: She gave me the local rate.

Im always up for a BR nightdive, lets plan on MON. Night. Tim, you wanna see if your friend can come along ?

already checked - looks like I'll be trying Monday and Thursday night both ... after all "why not?" ... Shall we plan to meet at the end of Kaanapali drive by the golf course at 6:30? My friend can't come Monday (down sick at the moment...) but may come Thursday...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom