OK guys a few days till Im in Maui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So do we drop our gear off at the end of Kaanapali drive and then go park the cars?

Al Mialkovsky:
So do we drop our gear off at the end of Kaanapali drive and then go park the cars?
yeah - someone can stay with the gear while we park at Whalers village (public parking closes at 7pm :( ) then we swim around the point and come out of the water closer to the vehicles... Seems to work quite well, though I'm open to other suggestions as well.

btw - I really enjoyed meeting you and your wife yesterday Al, it was a good dive on top of that too :D

Aloha, Tim

Tim any diver who brings mangos to the dive site is going to be my favorite diver of all time. We sure enjoyed diving with you. I'm not sure where Whalers villiage is but it must be easy to find or you'd give me detailed instructions, especially after meeting me. After all I'm the guy that geared up and then had to walk back to the car to retrieve my mask. :11:

If it helps any at all, Im staying at the Sheraton while Im in Maui,LMK if I can do anything, Id say park in the garage and then walk down to the entry,I can meet you there 6:00 PM , if we want I can have the wife meet us at the exit and drive us to the garage :06:

I'll try to remember a few more Al... My neighbors picked about 20 of them today and made fresh Mango Cheesecake ... So good it even competes with chocolate :wink:

btw the recipe:

Graham cracker crust (or crush some grahams into a pie pan)
1lb of cream cheese whipped with about 1/8-1/4 cup of mango juice (left from slicing those juicy ripe mangos) put in the bottom of the pie shell.
2 large mangoes slices or cubed (dpending on what you like) and laid on top of the cream cheese.
Cover the rest with whipped cream

Freeze, slice and serve - makes 1 very generous serving... or 6 regular ones :wink:

Enjoy :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom