ok guys what do you wear under your wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

daily.asp

DivingsInMyBlood:
ok guys what do you wear under your wetsuit?
Gold, 'glittery' Speedos are the only way to go !!

I wear a typical boxer type swim suit and toss on a T-shirt for SI. I'm packing a few extra pounds (though they're falling off slowly) and don't think anyone should have to endure my pasty white beer belly.

Men wearing bikini type speedos should be a capital offense . . .even for men with the appropriate body type. Please, keep your twigs and berries between you and your significant other.:)

On what ladies wear . . .just as I try and spare everyone the glare of the sun reflecting off of my white beer belly it's nice when others do the same. That being said, it is nice to see people being comfortable with their body type and out enjoying the fun sport of scuba and not feeling intimidated by feeling they have to enter a fashion show to enjoy the sport.

Bubble Junky:
Gold, 'glittery' Speedos are the only way to go !!

It can make a guy with a good tan look like they're nekkid. :D

somewhereinla:
What is it with Americans and Speedos??? The rest of the world wear them except American men... What's the big deal?

We like a little more room to stretch out in.

Nike solid microfiber swim trunks. These things are awesome and go from soaking wet to totally dry in about 5 minutes so you're not soaked on the drive home or in the SI.

Back
Top Bottom