OK here's a challenge!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOW!!!!!!!!

These are great. Wendy congrats on the 40 lbs..I know how hard it is..

I'm going to try all of these..and even from Mexico thank you!

aholsber:
The fruit is a good idea..my girlish figure already thanks you!

DivemasterSteve.. I'll give you 4 free tanks if you come on my Cozumel trip..how's that?

Natasha,

Fat free and low fat food is easy. I've learned pretty much anything can be made using fat free ingredients.

I get 36 grams of fat or less a day. I eat morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack, home from work snack, dinner, and late night snack. Snacks are anything 3 grams of fat or less and lunch and dinner are each 12 grams of fat or less.

Other good stuff is apple slices with fat free caramel dipping sauce. I love fruit, fresh pineapple is yummy, try it with caramel sometime too.

Wendy:
Other good stuff is apple slices with fat free caramel dipping sauce. I love fruit, fresh pineapple is yummy, try it with caramel sometime too.

Now, that's weird. I just had that yesterday. I'm having an apple everyday as I have heard you actually burn up more calories digesting them, then you do eating them. It's a new thing called negative calories.

Like Chocolate? This is one of Beast's favorites.......

Hot Fudge Crock Pot Cake
Serves 15 (4 points)

3 c. skim milk
1 box sugar free cook and serve chocolate pudding
1 box Super Moist chocolate fudge cake mix
1 1/3 c. water
1/2 c. applesauce
6 egg whites

Spray a Crock Pot container with nonfat cooking spray. Whisk skim milk with dry pudding mix in crockpot until dissolved. In a medium bowl, mix dry cake mix, water, applesauce and egg whites with whisk for two minutes until blended. Very gently pour cake mixture over pudding mixture. DO NOT MIX! Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 1/2 hours. Serve warm.

(I topped it with a dollop of Fat Free Cool Whip.)

Dee:
Like Chocolate? This is one of Beast's favorites.......

Hot Fudge Crock Pot Cake
Serves 15 (4 points)

3 c. skim milk
1 box sugar free cook and serve chocolate pudding
1 box Super Moist chocolate fudge cake mix
1 1/3 c. water
1/2 c. applesauce
6 egg whites

Spray a Crock Pot container with nonfat cooking spray. Whisk skim milk with dry pudding mix in crockpot until dissolved. In a medium bowl, mix dry cake mix, water, applesauce and egg whites with whisk for two minutes until blended. Very gently pour cake mixture over pudding mixture. DO NOT MIX! Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 1/2 hours. Serve warm.

(I topped it with a dollop of Fat Free Cool Whip.)

MMMM sounds truly scrumptious!
How many points for the whole cake?

Natasha:
MMMM sounds truly scrumptious!
How many points for the whole cake?

That would be 60 pts!

Here's another one I like....

Banana Split Smoothie
Serves 4 (3 points)

1 1/4 cup sliced ripe banana (about 2 medium)
1 (8 oz) can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
1 c. crushed ice
1/2 c. orange juice
1 t. sugar
1 (8 oz) carton vanilla low-fat yogurt

Combine first 5 ingredients in a blender; process until smooth. Add yogurt, and process until blended. Serve immediately

Natasha:
DivemasterSteve.. I'll give you 4 free tanks if you come on my Cozumel trip..how's that?

thanks darlin, i wish i could make it on your trip but i cant. i believe its a singles trip to start with and i am VERY happily married even though my wife dont dive. when i do go on a dive trip she does go with me but we couldnt make this one even if we wanted to. i'm sure yall will have a great time.

steve

DivemasterSteve:
thanks darlin, i wish i could make it on your trip but i cant. i believe its a singles trip to start with and i am VERY happily married even though my wife dont dive. when i do go on a dive trip she does go with me but we couldnt make this one even if we wanted to. i'm sure yall will have a great time.

steve

No it's not a singles trip. It's called Cinco De Mayo..since it will be over that holiday. Marital stats will not matter..
And we will be eating good by the way!
:wink:

Popcorn! Thats my fav low fat snack/desert.. sometimes cereal with just a light sprinkle of brown sugar to add a little sweet to the milk. I also love banana with wheat germ and frozen yogurt that has a little dash of chocolate syrup on it. :)

Then there are my bad nights of Guinness and.... Guinness... :wink:

aholsber beat me to it....the grilled fruit is great-try maserating(marinating)the fruit in a little sweet wine or
grand marnier before you put it on the grill and top it with some fat free frozen yogurt!
Just be careful and dont let it scorch!
(peaches and apricots work well as well as pineapple and firm pears)
I have some great recipes for the grill-been BUSY lately but will try to get them posted soon!
My apologies for not being more involved here in the past few weeks- I think this is great and will be a lot of fun!

And welcome aholsber! Look forward to some of your posts!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom