OK...I have to ask..what is this "friend" thing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think my new hobby will have to be just reading profiles.... every time someone comments about someone else, I just HAVE to go see what it says!

...thus adding to my new stalker reputation. I don't usually log out, guess I'll have to consider doing that if I want to go into "genuine stalker" mode instead of "pseudo stalker."

I think my new hobby will have to be just reading profiles.... every time someone comments about someone else, I just HAVE to go see what it says!

...thus adding to my new stalker reputation. I don't usually log out, guess I'll have to consider doing that if I want to go into "genuine stalker" mode instead of "pseudo stalker."
:rofl3:
:rofl3::rofl3:
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Easy. Just don't log in when you come to the site. Read and click away... with no tracking device attached. :D
Too funny! I had to try it to see if it really worked .... of course now that you've pointed it out, the powers-that-be will find a way for you to have a 'Stalker' count along with who has visited you lately! :wink: (In Jr. High speak that would be Secret Admirers!:11:)

Should I be concerned that I don't have any friends and that no one has gone to view my profile. Does that make me unpopular?

More importantly how do I invite friends and how do I view who recently visited me from my User CP menu?

There you go, now I've visited your profile (see? I had to look once you mentioned it!)

I haven't got a clue how you invite someone... My only friend is now someone who is an actual, in-person friend... they asked me and I just accepted.

To see who has visited you, if you can get to your own profile (...now how did I do that again?), you'll see tabs that you can click on, as well as some sidebars on the right, which will include friends and recent visitors.

P.S. I lived in Vancouver when I was young and foolish...

lol

It is nice having those *Hot Chick horndogs* segregated off by themsleves also...what a relief, pure genious.

I'm not sure, but should I be offended by this statement??

:rofl3::rofl3:

Should I be concerned that I don't have any friends and that no one has gone to view my profile. Does that make me unpopular?

More importantly how do I invite friends and how do I view who recently visited me from my User CP menu?

I visited.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom