OK...I have to ask..what is this "friend" thing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That kind of thinking is why almost all of your 13000+ posts have been interesting and educational.

Rick, your post is off topic. Posts are not friends. My posts are sometimes thoughtful, educational and hopefully interesting, but other times I'm asking questions, expressing opinions or just chatting. Besides, I've been here a hell of a long time. You are comparing apples and oranges.

Rick, your post is off topic. Posts are not friends. My posts are sometimes thoughtful, educational and hopefully interesting, but other times I'm asking questions, expressing opinions or just chatting. You are comparing apples and oranges.

and sometimes, you are way too serious.

can't we all just be friends? :flowers:

There you go, now I've visited your profile (see? I had to look once you mentioned it!)

I feel so privileged. Not only do I have friends, but I am worthy of being stalked…

It is giving me a warm feeling inside. No, wait… That is just the chili from last night. :wink:

I now return you to your regularly scheduled posting.

Walter, you seem a little grumpy. Maybe a friend to talk to would help?

Not grumpy at all (at least not today), merely realistic. Would you rather I lie to you?

No one person can be friends with everyone. We are all just too different for that to work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom