OK...I have to ask..what is this "friend" thing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not grumpy at all (at least not today),

Anybody notice how cheerful Walter is lately?

hmmmm, something must be going on down there in Florida.

I'll keep an eye out for that!
thanks, I think those types are gone now. I just like people to be thew same to your face as in private, at least the general tone. For example, if you set me straight publicly, I will like you more than if you only do it "back there."

...friend

Well, I goaded him into doing more dives this month than he has ever done in a single month before (Or, his REAL friend could have something to do with it :D )

catherine96821:

It's not a secret, Darlin'. Saba in 9 days........there's room for two more, why don't you & JB join us?

CoolTech:
Well, I goded him into doing more dives this month than he has ever done in a single month before (Or, his REAL friend could have something to do with it )

There's no way I can break 2K in Saba, I'd have to make 65 dives in one month...........BTW, anyone who rassels two big Bulls with you is a real friend.

He's dating. Still in the honeymoon period.

who's Kraken? :confused:

The Krakens is a TV show on the Discovery Channel in the U.S. Two special effects guys from Hollywood make intricate machines/apparati to test common myths and legends. One myth they tested was the whole Jaws shoot the scuba tank, blow up the tank. They had a metal shipping container, and rigged up a gun on a tripod to shoot a scuba tank. They then triggered the gun by remote control. The tank didn't explode, but it went off like a rocket, and dented the sides of the shipping container.

The Krakens is a TV show on the Discovery Channel in the U.S. Two special effects guys from Hollywood make intricate machines/apparati to test common myths and legends. One myth they tested was the whole Jaws shoot the scuba tank, blow up the tank. They had a metal shipping container, and rigged up a gun on a tripod to shoot a scuba tank. They then triggered the gun by remote control. The tank didn't explode, but it went off like a rocket, and dented the sides of the shipping container.
You owe me a keyboard :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

The show is called Mythbusters isn't it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom