OK, so the seas are going to be 2 foot or less this weekend....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sperbonzo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
So who is game to get in the water? Ok, ok, I know it isn't going to be 80 degrees, but that's what wet suits are for, for gods sake!

besides, think of all those lobsters that have gone unmolested by the other wimpy divers!!

This is a great time for fish and bugs!:D

Michael, when? Where? I can't on Sunday but maybe.....Saturday if early and south...

really? I heard the wind will be blowing through Sunday. I am game maybe for tomorrow night.

DebbyDiver:
Michael, when? Where? I can't on Sunday but maybe.....Saturday if early and south...

I'm trying to figure that out. Saturday is fine with Vino and I, but what do you mean by "south"?

Dania Beach or Hollywood.

Jenny, Deb, Bonzo - I dunno about S F but as of sunrise this morning (12/01) the seas where pretty crapy here in Fort Pierce. The wind was blowing and the waves were all wearing their little white hats..

I'm thinking...
...we don't know if it will lay down tomorrow or not...
...if it does, the vis will be murky...
...I have to put air in my tanks and I can't do it today or this evening
...that we should reschedule this for next week, since we don't have any definite plans anyway.

Michael, if you and Vino do go out, please give us a wave, temp and vis report...and good luck with the bugs!!

Michael, give me a holler and let me know if you're diving...I'll be curious to check it out anyway.

Safe Ascents,
Rick :thumb:

Today's forecast had small craft advisories and rip current warnings...so I looked on my bike club website for tomorrow's cycling route. Let's try again for next weekend...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom