OK. Time for a June who's who (going to Coz)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bienvenidos Bill! While you are in the air, can you blow that tropical wave on over onto the mainland so we can get some tranquilo weather here?!?

And I am ready for Michael and Jen to get here, too. C'mon scubabird, rush it up!
Time to go to the boat. Thank goodness the port finally opened.

I will see what I can do as I know Heather is sick of the rain already.

Sigh, wish we were still there. But your time has come Btravlin and the entire June blue crew. Have a circus.

Thanks, the big show opens tomorrow!

My time has come!

And Scubabird, you will be turning BLUE a day early since I will be heading to the airport at 5 am tomorrow and the computer will be packed and ready to go.

If it was only that easy to get down there early... Unfortunately, we aren't even packed yet.

Pelagicsal:
And I am ready for Michael and Jen to get here, too. C'mon scubabird, rush it up!

We can't wait, although it is sad when Ohio has better weather than Cozumel.

Today was nicer. No rain (yet) and only partly cloudy. Not too hot and good viz today.
Another seahorse - red! - on Villa Blanca Wall. The current was perfect - sailking along, easy to stop, easy to speed along...
Got 5 lions. Snapper followed us at Dalila and had 3, eel on VB had one, and a yellowheaded wrasse stole the second one from the eel.
Almost had a head-on with a squid. Don't know which of us was more surprised. Both stopped and looked at one another.
Nice sharptailed eel was ignoring me and hunting in all the holes.
Lots of finger-nail-sized gray angels and 2" lobsters.

Time to go get ready for afternoon dives.

Paso de Cedral y Chankanab - That was today.
4 big nurse sharks on PdC. Dives were too too short. both a little less than 1 hr.
On Pescador with your buddy Angel.
Yesterday, too. Did Tunich to Yucab y Paraiso...
Gotta sleep...

Cool. Thanks! I like to hear how things are down there.
Please tell Angel I said hello.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom