OK Wally, Here's your other thread!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I didn't ask for a new thread. Good thing that you let me know that you started this because I would never have found it with the new "upgrade".

I beg to differ..... :D

Anybody else notice that this is the only thread in the KPP that is active?

Why not subscribe to the KPP forum. It will give you updates on the forum (new & updated threads) as they come along.

Last edited:
But now you have to keep the other one going or there is still only one active thread. :)
Subscribed to the forum, I think.

Didn't get the subscription thing taken care of. Jp's post this morning didn't come through.
This must be a record for me...on SB a couple of times in one week. I guess accidents reports make me curious.

Then you have to click how you want informed. I guess I forgot to click the email daily. Whata stroke. :)

Go to the main KPP forum. Scroll down to the first thread area. Look to the top right hand corner for "Forum tools". Click on that & subscirbe to the forum there.

I didn't know that you could subscribe to an entire forum. :dork2: I just did it. Now maybe I'll be more in touch with what's going on with the KPP.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom