OK, who's got trips planned??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I know I will not be going anywhere until next summer.
So who is going somewhere in the next four or five months?
Where are you going?
I wanna hear all about it!

Looks like Havana if everything goes well. After that trip, its back home to Grand Cayman. Not exactly a bad place to come back to after a trip.

Bonaire for Spring break... last week of March. We still have a few spots left. PM me if interested.
Rick :)

but we are going down to San Diego next weekend to dive the Yukon and other sites. My drysuit is packed and ready to go!

well not wanting to upset anyone or anything but Similians and Burma Banks for Christmast/New year.....

trying to slip in a long weekend somewhere before then but I may have to can that as November seems to be rugby heaven and I will need to go somewhere showing the games - how sad is that!

Jonathan

On 14/11/2002 we are off to Singapore (5 nights) Derawan Island Indonesian Borneo ( 19 nights) Mauritius (7 nights) and Puerto Galera Philippines (7 nights if I can get flights). Strange itinerary and a lot of travelling but we are really looking forward to getting away from the UK for a few weeks. Have been to Derawan before and the diving is fantastic but have never been to the other two places. Cant wait!!!

Hey Jonathon thats a terrific trip!!! Sounds like something I might do, in fact come to think about it I am.

Arrive Phuket 21 December depart 24 December On "The Junk" to Similans, but only up as far as Richlieu. Then a weeks diving off Phi Phi Island.

Also got 10 days booked at my favourite destination, Ari Atoll, Maldives followed by 4 days touring in Sri Lanka for next May.

Its a hard life but someone has to do it.

Neil

Hey Neil - fancy a beer? Stupid question really!!

I get in on the 21st too and depart on 23rd? Where are you staying when land based? Any recommendations welcome as I have not got that bit sussed yet.

Cheers
Jonathan

St. Louis [work :(]
Florida in November [Caves! :)]
The Hague, Netherlands in April [possibly... work... :bang:]
North Carolina next June [WrecksWrecksWrecksWrecks :bounce:]

Oct 26th (my Birthday) we leave for two weeks in Freeport Grand Bahama. we will be staying at Ocean Reef Yacht Club and Resort, and diving with Grand Bahama Scuba.

A possibitity for next spring:
I was asked if I wanted to do a Cavern/intro to cave coarse next weekend, it's just bad timing for me right now. But! my wife said that sounds like something she'd like to do (wow :))!! so maybe next spring.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom