OK you're Anna Nicole Smiths LDS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You know, one of these days I am going to have to sit down and read the TOS..I haven't even seen a word.

It is good to be back...nice little vacation never hurt nobody.

SCR? ugh..I made up my mind awhile ago, the problem is I refuse to get trained on one until I am ready to buy one...not gonna happen soon. Not only that, but I dont want to use it up here anyway...when I do my Caribbean tour sometime in the future is when I'll go that route.

Another thing, by the time I am ready for a rebreather who knows what is gonna be out there. I need to win the lottery.

I think I saw that discussion once somehwere else on this board - seriously.

If I were to give that girl a BCD though, I would make sure that it was made out of solid lead. That would make the world a much better place.

Omicron once bubbled...

If I were to give that girl a BCD though, I would make sure that it was made out of solid lead. That would make the world a much better place.

Aw, she's not that bad! I'm a photographer here in LA, and I've worked with her a couple of times, and ran into her at the Playboy mansion. They edit that show to make her look a lot spacier than she actually is.

raviepoo once bubbled...
Despite the spirit in which it was started, this thread could end up proving useful for a female diver with really big boobs.

Actually - wouldn't implants (Aren't they made of Saline nowadays?) be pretty much neutrally bouyant? But yeah, the real thing(s) would need to be offset by a lot of lead though, wouldn't they:eek:ut:

PhotoTJ once bubbled...

Aw, she's not that bad! I'm a photographer here in LA, and I've worked with her a couple of times, and ran into her at the Playboy mansion. They edit that show to make her look a lot spacier than she actually is.

Okay, okay - I suppose I could take your word for it. I've accidentally caught the show once or twice and watched bits of it out of morbid curiosity. It just seems....wow...I suppose, I am forgetting - never believe what you see on TV :)

Back
Top Bottom