Oktoberfest megadive 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ya , the Pavilion is taken care of ...

I STOPPED AT CEE (Cave East) and double checked.

They Are Open , as usual (SMILE)

I will be bring brats etc for BOTH Friday Night and Saturday night.
Just brought the 1st load back from the store.

I will be at Turkey Roost between 10 and 11 AM Tomorrow Morning.

If anyone WANTS to do a splash , let me know.
I will have BOTH sets of tanks filled. :D

Marci:
I have to head back UP to Wilson , NC on Sunday...
IF you come to Mega , we can do a dive ...

Thanks!
Beano

man, you'll be an hour from my home & i'll be 45 min from yours. yes to a dive (or 2) at ginnie!

Roxanne and I will be arriving around 11 am tomorrow.

EVERYONE BE SURE TO TELL THEM YOU ARE WITH SCUBABOARD

I am still working to try to get us some sort of discounts ( THIS IS NOT A PROMISE )

However we have gotten discounts from them in the past and I see no reason for that to change IMO.

Everyone please be patient and we can't wait to see everyone.

Last edited:
I hope to be there mid-morning to get the banners posted, paperwork signed and check in with everyone. Then we'll be back Saturday morning for brekkie and camp setup. See you all then! If you need info on my property for offsite camping... 352-214-0893 I'll be at my property for Friday night, then Ginnie for Saturday night.

Jeano, is it "RENTED?" I have an email now from Ginnie saying to use the pavilion Saturday at no charge. If you paid for it, call me! 352-214-0893 We're still negotiating prices and such as of lunch time tomorrow. Even if they gave us a pavilion rental for a day, that isn't even 10 diver discounts and we could be bringing 100 people to this event and $8k for the weekend! I'll let the Chief handle everything on this one.
Me's jussa da cooka! Organizah be one ting. Him heapsa big honcho in dyvah comoonity! Me issa lil' fishy in big fishy pond!

Thu, Oct 28, 2010 9:08 am
Date:Thu, Oct 28, 2010 9:08 am
Hey Ken,
I forgot to tell you, Rose said to go ahead and use the shelter on
Saturday at no charge. You can take the 10 tubes out at one time or you
can take five out for two days. See ya tomorrow. Have a good day.

Last edited:
The truck is loaded and we are roaring to go. Dont have as much room as I thought so the firewood coming from me may be limited. I will see check again in the morning. Hoping to be there by noon.

Ken - is that Jar Jar if so kill me now. I would much rather hear the bloke from Glasgow.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom