Oktoberfest Megadive 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I havent read all the posts but will do so after I post this.

Mark, I'm just guessing that you missed the post earlier that said this event was full
and no new/additional people could come unless they already posted as such....:D

Just kidding, looking forward to seeing you everyone as well.:banana

:monkeydance::banana::monkeydance::banana::monkeydance::banana::monkeydance::banana::monkeydance::banana::monkeydance::banana::monkeydance:

Heading out tomorrow for Peacock Springs, diving there Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday...the to Ginnie Thursday and diving there Friday and Saturday! So Stoked!!! Got the truck packed up and a cooler FULL of beer! Now all there's left to do is wait out the time left till I leave!!!

Buddies don't let buddies go alone. I will help Monica with the dessert fixings. :D

Monica (cavern cert) and I will be doing some cavern diving but I would like to get in a cave dive Friday afternoon or sometime during the day Saturday. I think I am the only full cave diver who hasn't been in the system. I dive hp100's sidemount and drysuit but I don't mind diving with mixed teams.

:D I'm so glad!!!! We always have so much fun!!!!

Whoo hooo!!! Will be good to see Monica and Denise again!

Mur sounds good! :D

It'll will be so good to see you guys too!!! :party:
Mur sounds good! :D[/QUOTE]

Awww we miss you too, but not for long :)

Monica, I'll be your cavern buddy over the weekend. I'll start my cave class on Monday.
I'm sure Denise can find a cave buddy(s).

THE FIRST RULE OF MEGADIVE IS,... YOU DO NOT DISCUSS MEGADIVE!!! The videos, pictures and pay-per-view websites take care of all that!

BTW, video footage of LAST October Megadive will NOT be available at $110 per person,... IF you get my POINT!

Last edited:
Lets see , I get released from work on Thursday , and I'll be over at Ginnie on Friday with both sets of tanks filled.
I am working nite shift in St. Louis (YUCK) ... 12 hour shifts.
But I am thinking of THIS WEEKEND coming up , and it's getting me thru. ( lol )

Can't wait to see ya all.

I noticed the temps going to drop on Saturday a bit and a little breezy.
But we shall see.

(looks SouthEast towards Florida)

Beano

Yes...noob initiation...everyone does it...I did it...the rum won't help save you from it, but it'll make it easier for you...(and more entertaining fr us!)

Any clue what this...uh.."initiation" entails? :confused: ....

Can I just buy regular glow sticks...or do they have to be special diving store glow sticks?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom