Old First Stage ID Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you have any references for this model? I can’t find anything. Looks like it has a 3000 psi non integrated yoke. And 4 LP ports? No external IP adjustment? And a separate piston chamber. If it is an Aquarius it's a wild departure.

Aquarius service manual attached, but it is for the older version. I also attached a 2004+ Calypso service manual...you will find the critical internal parts are the same, the major differences are the Piston cap was changed so a wrench can be used to open/close the 1st stage instead of a pin spanner, the filter changed, and the inlet fitting/crown retainer was modified.

I believe the main difference between the Aquarius and Claypso of this vintage was just superficial cosmetic stuff.

1690760640151.png

-Z

Attachments

• Aquarius Service (1).pdf
    4.4 MB · Views: 75
  • Calypso First Stage 2004 Manual.pdf
    4.2 MB · Views: 94
Are parts available? I understand aqualung bought them out.
Depending on what you need, many of the parts are the same/interchangeable with those in the current version of the Aqualung Calypso unbalanced piston 1st stage. Check the diagrams and service manuals I posted above.

-Z

Wow, so much helpful information. You folks are awesome. We just started diving and I am trying to get 3 divers outfitted. Thanks for the advice and help.

Back
Top Bottom